Dr. Mohamad Firdaus Bin Ahmad
MD (UKM), Dip Av Med (UK), AFS(USA)
• Scientist / Senior Researcher / Educator and Expert in Anti-aging
• Pioneer in European stem cell research and manufacturing / Regenerative repair and anti-aging medicine / Swiss nutrition and skincare aesthetics / Co-founder and owner of pharmaceutical plant and laboratories in Germany, Switzerland, Britain, and Europe.
• Chairperson / owner of 26 medical wellness centers including hospitals (Germany), clinics (Lugano, Switzerland), medical centers (Athens, Greece), and wellness clinics (Switzerland, Bangkok, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur, and Kota Kinabalu, Manila, Mexico, Ecuador, Frankfurt, Germany, Switzerland, Cambodia, Bangladesh, etc.)
• Innovator of OEM production and development in the beauty, health & wellness industry, creation of nutritional supplements, therapeutic, and anti-aging skincare products, among others.
• Author / co-author of over 40 medical & scientific research articles and publications in the UK, Germany, Switzerland & USA.
• Author / co-author of 12 medical & scientific text books published in the UK in English, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese.
• Holder of 4 patents for advanced technologies in Stemcell, Biotechnology Immunology, and Auto Immune Treatment.
• Associate Professor of AASCP (American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians, USA)
• Chairman (Asia) of ESAAM (The European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Ageing Medicine) in Europe.
• Scientific Board Member and Head of Regenerative Medicine Council for ESAAM (The European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Ageing Medicine)
• Chairman of A4M (The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, USA) Thailand Region Appointed Senator of BWA (Bundesverband fur Wirtschaftsforderung und Auβenwirtschaft) Global Economic Network, Germany
• Chairman for International University of Biological Sciences, USA
• Chairman / Founder of the European Wellness Centers’ chain of hospitals, clinics, and wellness centers in Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Cambodia and many more.
• Chairman of The European Wellness Academy, Germany, a non-profit Academy for Physicians in the eld of Biological, Integrative and Regenerative Medicine
• Senior Scientific Researcher of EW Sanorell Pharma Group, Germany
Dr. Dmytry Klokol MD, GCP, PHD
We live in a highly polluted and toxic world; the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink. Each year the frequency of malignancies, autoimmune disease, congenital and degenerative disorders, autism, allergies, asthma, rheumatism, metabolic disorder diabetes are reportedly increasing.
Conventional medicine fails to help in many cases, drugs do not always work, antibiotics become helpless against modern super-infections and chemotherapy suppresses the immune system.
European Wellness presents a holistic, biological wellness offering to assess, prevent, and manage various health issues and pathologic conditions.
We implement powerful anti-aging protocols to slow down and reverse structural and functional degradation of tissue and organs. We recognize disease is always heralded by subtle functional deterioration of one or more of the body’s systems. Restoring health means reversing the particular dysfunctions linked to the disease and aging, often caused by lifestyle choices along with as genetic predispositions.
European Wellness implements practical models for obtaining and evaluating the clinical information that result in individualized therapies.
Our emphasis is on restoring the balance of the entire system by supporting the fundamental physiologic processes, recovering at the cellular level and amending the environmental and lifestyle impacts. The result is therapies that focus on general rejuvenation, revitalization and restoring health and function, rather than simply managing symptoms.
Our practitioners understand each guest we serve is unique, based on their individual genetic and environmental peculiarities and implement a ‘Guest-centered’ rather than a ‘disease-centered’ approach to treatment.
Dr. Yee Kok Wah, BCM
Mental Health & Special Children Needs
Having graduated MD from Melaka Manipal Medical College, India (MBBS) and went on further completing his MS from UCSI University, Health Aging, Medical Aesthetics and Regenerative Medicine and henceforth completed DD from Southwest University, Integrative Health Management.
Amongst his honourable Honors and Awards Recognition includes conferment honorary state Award by State Government on 2013 as Bintang Cemerlang Melaka, BCM and Fellowship of Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs, MAPS, USA on 2015.
Apart having trained in neuro-stem cell therapy, biomedical and chelation therapy, nutritional therapy, neurofeedback therapy and naturopathy, he is also an active invited speaker for various NGOs and Medical Talks on area of special needs and mental health in all over Malaysia. Furthermore, he is a certify Integrative Naturopathy Practitioner from The Charted Society of Integrative Medicine Hong Kong.
His best Journal Publications of “Pathogenetically based integrative therapeutic strategies in management of autism spectrum disorders”, J Stem Cell Res Med, Volume 2 (2) with Dmitry Klokoll, Mike K.S.Chan, Michelle B.F.Wong, Dina Tullina, Vladimir Chernykh, Jere Rivera-Dugenio (2017), And with Farahnaz Amini, Soh Siew Chin, Adulateef Alhadeethi, Roya Amini and Edmond Ng Siah Chye (2020) on, “Awareness and Perception of Medical Genetic Services among Malaysian parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.”
Cryocord (“Live sharing on Autism and its Management”), 2021, Torrent Pharma (“Depression and anxiety in Primary Care”, Ipoh, Melaka, Malaysia 2019), Persatuan Kanner Melaka (”Autism Spectrum Disorder- Leaky Guts and Inflammation”,2015) were some of Dr Yee Kok Wah reputable Presentations and Invited Lectures. He has also attended many world forums and Professional Training around the globe in expansion of his wisdom knowledge,” Raising Awareness Back to the Past and Looking to the Future” (Abu Dhabi International Mental Health Conference 2019, Abu Dhabi,UAE,2019), Mastering Brain Chemistry Training (Walsh Research Institute(WRI), Melbourne, Australia, 2019) and Regenerative Medicine Symposium (International Society for Stem Cell Application, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2019), MAPS CME Training 2011-2013 ( Medical Academy of Pediatrics and Special Needs, Florida, US, 2013), Mesenchymal Stem Cell Training (Global Stem Cell Network, Bangkok, Thailand, 2013) and Chelation Therapy Training (American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), Portland, Oregon, US, 2011)
His active engagement in humanity and serving Community Services namely, Happy Charity (NGO) (Head of Medical Unit,), St. John Ambulance Division (Division Surgeon, Bachang, Melaka,), Henry Gurney Reformed School (Board of Visitor,Melaka) and Persatuan Kanner Melaka (Autism) (Board of Director, Melaka,) and Professional Services, citing a few as follows, Member of Malaysia Medical Association (MMA), Houseman and Medical Officer at Melaka General Hospital and served as Medical Officer at Psychiatric Department, Hospital Melaka.
Dr. Tong Wai Teng
I graduated from International Medical University (IMU) in 2011 with Dean’s List for Phase 1. I am a Medical Officer with 8 years working experience. I have 5 years clinical experience in Hospitals and 3 years in research centre.
► Housemanship in Hospital Putrajaya. I was the Houseman Leader for 3 out of 6 postings (O&G, Orthopaedics and A&E). I have completed the following postings:
1. General Medicine
2. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
6. Accident and Emergency
► Medical Officer in :
1. Emergency Department Hospital Putrajaya
* Experienced with management and treatment in the Emergency Department.
2. Institut Perubatan Respiratori ( IPR )
* Experience with Respiratory clinic, Ward and HDU for patients with respiratory illnesses like
respiratory infections, chronic diseases, lung cancer and tuberculosis.
3. Institut Penyelidikan Sistem Kesihatan (IPSK)
* I was involved in the LEAN healthcare project which the main aim is to minimise patient waiting
time in Hospitals across Malaysia. I was also a speaker to explain LEAN healthcare to Hospitals.
► I have attended the following courses :
1. Paediatric Emergency Life Support
2. Basic Life Support
3. Obstetric Emergency Workshop
4. Dengue Course
5. Train the Trainer
6. Introduction to STATA
8. Creative Thinking and Reflective Learning