CHECK-UP DO’S & DON’TS
Getting a checkup or appointment is one thing you should do to monitor your health and wellness status. Before the day, there are a few things that you need to be reminded of for your health screening, Chinese Medical, or TCM Wellness check.
Health Screening Check-up Flow
1. Please attend your appointment on time. The checkup registration counter will be open at 7:30 am and close at 9:00 am.
2. Please fast for at least 8 hours before the check-up. Only plain water is allowed.
3. No alcohol drinks for 48 hours before the check-up. Avoid staying up late.
4. Please bring along your previous X-ray images, medical report and current medications (if any).
5. Please inform us if you are on any medication. You may continue your regular medication such as medication for hypertension, fits, heart problem and asthma (bring along your inhaler) during the appointment.
6. Please DO NOT take your diabetic medicine on the morning of your check-up day. Please bring along the medicine with you as you may take it after all the fasting procedures are completed.
7. Do not wear contact lenses, spectacles are encouraged.
8. Do not wear jewelry as it may be inconvenient during X-ray procedures and other tests.
9. For safety reasons, you are advised NOT to bring valuable items and young children during your check-up.
10. Reminder for females:
- For best results, schedule your Pap Smear test between 10 to 20 days after the first day of your last menstrual period.
- Two days before the Pap Smear test,
- Avoid sexual intercourse.
- No douching or avoid using any vaginal medications (except as directed by your doctor), no vaginal contraceptives.
- For mammograms, avoid using deodorant or body talcum around the chest area.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are pregnant, possibly pregnant or having menses.
1. 请按时赴约，登记柜台将于早上7:30am – 9:00am关闭。
Chinese Medical & TCM Wellness Services Flow
Participant DO’s and DON’Ts Reminder before a Chinese Medical & TCM Wellness Appointment
1. DO NOT skip any meals.
2. Take a meal one (1) hour before any Chinese Medical & TCM Wellness service.
3. DO NOT take any alcoholic drinks for 24 hours before any service procedures and avoid staying up late.
4. DO NOT perform any exercise activities three (3) hours before the Chinese Medical & TCM Wellness procedures.
5. Inform the Operator of any sickness or fever before any service procedures.
6. Reschedule the appointment if pregnant, possibly pregnant or having menses.